Carefree, Maintenance-Free Lifestyle
In our Independent Living Apartment Homes and Carriage Homes, residents enjoy a life free of maintenance duties. Instead of mowing the lawn, pulling weeds, or cleaning the gutters, our residents live life to the fullest—leaving the chores to us. Activities, social events, and outings fill the community calendar, so residents are never bored. From educational opportunities and exercise classes to hobby groups and games, there’s always something to do. And free from responsibilities around the house, there’s more time to do it!
Apartment Home Living
Beautiful Apartment Homes range in size but come standard with full kitchens, updated appliances, and attractive crown molding. Plus you can customize your new home with your favorite countertops, flooring, and paint colors.
Independent Living Apartment Homes
When it comes to retirement living, you are sure to love your newfound independence in a beautiful Apartment Home at Vista Grande Villa. Your new home will offer many of the advantages of your current residence, including a full kitchen, updated appliances and attractive crown molding. Plus, you’ll be able to customize your new home to make if feel like your own with your choice of countertops, flooring and paint colors. Best of all, the home maintenance will be taken care of for you at Vista Grande Villa. That’s true independence.
View our Apartment Home Floor Plans
Carriage Home Living
Say hello to independent living in one of our residences—each featuring a spacious kitchen with full-sized appliances and a laundry room with washer and dryer included, plus an attached garage and charming deck.
Independent Living Carriage Homes
If you think moving to a retirement community means giving up the home and independent lifestyle you love, you’ll find at Vista Grande Villa, it’s the exact opposite. Carriage Homes are spacious in design and offer the amenities retirees are looking for today.
Carriage Home residents enjoy large kitchens with full-sized appliances and a laundry room with washer and dryer included. What’s more, all feature an attached garage and charming deck—some even with a screened-in porch or walk-out basement.
Take a Look at Two Carriage Home Floor Plans
At Your Service
We provide a full lineup of services as part of your regular monthly fee.
- Monthly meal allowance
- All utilities included (except telephone and in-home internet services)
- Basic cable television
- In-house television communication system
- Individually controlled air conditioning and heating
- Bi-monthly housekeeping
- Weekly flat laundry
- Full schedule of social, cultural, and recreational programs
- Scheduled local transportation
- Special event excursions
Multiple Dining Options
- Rose Room restaurant-style dining
- Magnolia Room buffet-style dining
- Hidden Garden Café
- Private dining room
- Registered dietitian
- Spiritual wellness coordinator
- Full-time housekeeping and maintenance staff
- Full-time lifestyle activities director
- Lifetime care with minimal additional charges
- 24-hour security
- On-campus Wellness Clinic
- 24-hour emergency nursing care
- Emergency alert pulls and pendants
Exceptional Community Features
Your monthly fee includes a wide range of amenities to suit your every interest.
- Lounge areas
- Exercise room
- Group classes such as Cardio, Gentle Movements, Seated Tai Chi, Qigong and Meditation
- Game room
- Hobby room
- Billiards lounge
- Woodworking shop
- Computer lab with unlimited internet access
- Complimentary laundry rooms
- Additional Storage
- Putting green and shuffleboard court
- Paved walking trail with gazebo
- Personal garden areas
These amenities are available at an additional fee.
- Guest rooms
- Beauty salon/barber shop
- Campus Care Supportive Services so that residents can remain in their home longer
- Corner store (convenience store/gift shop)
- Additional storage space
- Room service