Dedicated to Caring
For more than 40 years, Vista Grande Villa has been committed being recognized as the leader among retirement communities in Mid-Michigan by setting the highest standards for service, care, and hospitality. The upgrades Vista Grande Villa has completed over the years ensure that our residents experience only the highest quality of senior living options.
Volunteer Board of Directors
Vista Grande Villa is a not-for-profit organization overseen by a Board of Directors that consists of local professionals and civic leaders who volunteer their time to help develop and maintain services, as well as respond to individual resident needs. The Board’s variety of knowledge, combined with outstanding commitment and dedication, help the community maintain the highest standards.
- Ron Markowski, Board Chair
- Jennifer Kelly, Vice President
- Tom Green, Treasurer
- Ellen Keatley, Secretary
- Karen Annable
- Thomas Daly
- Robert DuBois
- Joe Dunigan
- William Fuerstenau
- Dr. Chuck Medlar
- Larry Wetherby
Full Continuum of Lifestyle Choices
At Vista Grande Villa, we are proud to be the Jackson area’s only true Lifecare retirement community with a full continuum of lifestyle and care choices—all under one roof.
- Independent Living Apartments and Carriage Homes offer residential living free from housekeeping and home maintenance.
- Trellis Gardens Assisted Living Neighborhoods combine the comfort and independence of a private suite with 24-hour daily assistance when needed.
- Health & Rehab provides short-term rehabilitative and recuperative care and long-term skilled nursing care in a loving, nurturing environment.
Dr. Vlad Tudor Motoc is certified in geriatric medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He received his medical degree from Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy, and is affiliated with Henry Ford Allegiance Health. Dr. Motoc has more than 20 years of experience with in-hospital, post-acute, rehabilitation, long-term care, palliative care and hospice services.